Blueberry Coconut Pancakes
- 1.5 cup Aloha Coconut Protein Drink
- 1 cup of flour of your choice
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and allow them to rise for a few minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Thin Mint Smoothie
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- Aloha chocolate protein powder
- 2 cups spinach
- 1-2 sprigs of mint
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 1-1.5 cup plant-based milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth.