I wanted to make a protein energy ball that had my favorite fruit, MANGO, and a little spice. This is what happened. So yummy.
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup sprouted buckwheat grouts
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ½ cup dried mangos (soak in water for 10 minutes)
- ¼ cup dates
- 1 tablespoon maca
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoon goji berries
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Place almonds and sprouted buckwheat grouts in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse for 15-20 seconds or until ground.
- Add hemp seeds, dried mangos, dates, maca, vanilla, cinnamon, and goji berries and pulse to combine. Scrape down the bowl if necessary.
- Turn on the food processor and pour in the water through the feeding tube. Let the processor run until the dough forms a big ball.
- Then, use a spatula to transfer the mixture into a medium bowl. Use your hands to form a dozen balls.
- Chill for at least several hours before serving.