- Watch a documentary: Using Youtube, Netflix, Hulu or another platform find a documentary on a topic of interest.
- Listen to a podcast: Podcasts are trending on a variety of topics. Listen to a new podcast to see if it's something you can add to your intellectual wellness toolkit.
- Read a book: Do you have a book that you haven't finished or one that you have been meaning to take some time to snuggle up with that book to start or end your day.
- Doodle: Set your timer for 15 minutes. Sit down with blank paper pencils or pens. Don’t commit to anything specific just allow your mind and tool to roam free. See what you create.
- Write or record a short story: Think of a character. Where do they live? What is their gender? What are their favorites? What are their dislikes? Write a short story about a day in the life of this character.
- Create a Vision Board: Take the next 2 days to work on a vision board. A vision board is a physical representation of what you desire to manifest in your life. Create a list of your dreams. Note nothing is too big or impossible. Once your list is complete find images and words that connect to that vision in a magazine or images you find online. Cut the images you like and set them to the side.
- Create a Vision Board: Take the images you have found and create a collage. Once you are complete write down an action plan. What steps do you need to take in order for those dreams to come into fruition?