- 2 1/2 lbs white sweet potato, peeled & grated
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoon
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 clove powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can Nature's Charm sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of coconut milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350℉ degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except raisins and sugar and mix well.
3. Place in blender. Blend until smooth.
4. Add sweet potato mixture and sugar to a medium-size pot on a medium to high heat. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring continuously. Add raisins and combine well, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Transfer mixture and spread evenly into 11x13 baking dishes and bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. A toothpick should come out clean
6. Allow pudding to cool before serving.
7. Serve alone or with rum.