Week 4 (Day 22-28)
“Your vibe attracts your tribe” -Unknown
This week we are going to detox our life. We accumulate a lot of stuff spiritually, mentally, and physically that weighs us down. This week we are going to look at different aspects of life that could use a little bit of cleaning.
- Parasite Cleanse. I am not talking about the wiggly things we get in our colon by way of the food we eat, we are talking about parasitic relationships. Time some time to think about the relationships that add value to your life. Send those individuals a message or give them a call and let them know how much you appreciate them. Also, think about the toxic relationships you have with members of your family or certain friends or associations. Create a list of those that can be healed and the ones you need to let go. Examine how you can remove them for your life.
- Spring Cleaning: Take some time to do a deep cleanse of your physical space. Dust those corners you haven’t touched in a while. Wash and clean everything if you can.
- See No Evil. Hear No Evil: What are you digesting with your eyes and ears? We consume with all our organs. Are the things you are watching and listening helping you move to the best version of yourself. Or are they leading you towards a path of destruction? Everything is programming you consciously and subconsciously. Examine the music you listen to and the things you watch on television or the internet. If they do not align, remove them from your current patterns and replace them with things that are beneficial for your growth.
- Purge Your Closet: Take some time to go through your closet and drawers and purge the items that you have not worn in quite some time. Donate these items to your location shelter or Salvation Army.
- Remove Processed Foods: Eliminate processed foods from your diet for the day. These are foods that have a long shelf-life and tons of preservatives and chemicals. Fill the day with water, smoothies, fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole grains.
- Declutter Your Inbox: Time to clean up your email inbox. Delete unread messages. Unsubscribe from mailing lists that are cluttering your inbox. Remove email addresses that are no longer valid.
- Spiritually Cleanse Your Space: There are several ways to cleanse your space. As mentioned before, decluttering your space is a way you can shift the energy but it may not be enough to remove negative energy. Smudging with sage is very popular but it is not always accessible or sustainable practice. Sage is becoming an endangered species because the practice has become more mainstream. Below are several ways you can purify the energy in your space without the use of sage.
- Cleanse with Sound: Sound is known for its healing qualities. It also can be used to shift the energy in a space. You can use tuning forks, singing bowls, or even drums. If you have those items in your possession use them to clear your space. Or you can find recordings online Spotify, iTunes, Pandora, or another music app.
- White Light: White light is known for its purifying qualities. It is considered one of the purest forms of light. Here are two ways to employ white light:
- Find a white candle. Light the white candle, and slowly travel from room to room, allowing the light to hit every space that you feel needs to be cleansed. Imagine the candle’s flame burning brightly and lighting up your entire house with white light energy, cleansing your space of negativity.
- Use a white light visualization. Visualize a white light growing from an area in your house and spreads until it fills every room with positive universal energy. This white light will cleanse and purify your space. Hold the visualization for as long as you can.
- Essential Oils: You can use an oil diffuser in place of smudging. The following essential oils have to purify properties, such as clary sage, lemongrass, mint, lavender or eucalyptus.